Got a problem with your wheel alignment and want it fixed fast? CALL US
If you are experiencing any problems or have any concerns with your wheel alignment, our fully trained specialists will be happy to carry out a comprehensive wheel alignment check – completely free of charge!
Wheel misalignment will affect the handling and safety of your vehicle and also lead to uneven tyre wear.
You will almost certainly not detect it, but a small amount of misalignment (1mm) means your tyre is being forced sideways approximately 1 metre every mile you travel. This is why it is essential to have the tracking regularly checked.
Find out more about our comprehensive free wheel alignment check or book an appointment at your local garage. You can also add a free wheel alignment check to your tyre order in the basket.
Before your wheel alignment check takes place we will also:
- Check tyre pressures, sizes and condition
- Check for wheel damage
- Check for suspension damage
- Check for worn suspension joints
- Check wheel bearing play
- Check calibration of equipment
- Check manufacturer’s data
- Check for body distortion / road test
- Check radius plates / slip plates
- Check ride heights / loading
Could your wheels be misaligned?
It is recommended that a car’s wheels be aligned every 10,000 miles or at least once a year, depending on how the vehicle is driven. Having your car wheels aligned at your local garage will have many benefits to your overall driving experience and annual expenditure, including:
- Gain a more secure handling and grip of your car by eliminating drifts to the left/right.
- Add thousands of extra miles to your tyre life through a reduction of tyre wear and friction.
- Improved fuel economy due to the decreased tyre resistance that results from misaligned tyres.